Explore this Game Article
Happy Color Mod Apk 2.11.15 (Hack, Unlimited Tips) – Android game happy color puzzle
Normal version + Mod version (Unlimited Tips + No Ads) individually
Tested with Running Online
|APP INFO: Happy Color Hack Apk
|Update On||September 3, 2022|
|MOD Features||Unlimited Money / Free Shopping / increase money / Unlimited Tips|
|Get it on||Google Play|
Happy Color MOD Apk Unlimited Tips is a fun and entertaining puzzle-style game for kids and adults from X-Flow for Android released for free on Google Play, and we’re going to launch its latest release today We have followers of this genre along with your presence. In this game, you will deal with only one thing, and it is nothing but the world of colors.
Choose from hundreds of beautiful paintings and paint them according to the number on each section. Use the colors you have to paint every painting to the best of your ability to create unique designs and paintings. The gameplay is not sophisticated, and you are alone, with a wide range of colors and colorless homes to paint with and paint in a colorful world for days! If you are a fan of puzzle games and are interested in this game, download it now and tell us what its worth, after your experience.
Happy Color Mod Apk has been downloaded more than 100,000 times by Android users worldwide from Trickmekar and has earned a good score of 4.9 out of 5.0 out of thousands of votes. In this game, hundreds of paintings with different and attractive colors and different designs are waiting for you to paint them to fill your leisure time and show your art to your friends and relatives.
How do I feel when playing Happy Color?
You’ll be able to watch the game images first, and then download the free version of the Mod for free from the powerful Trickmekar servers. Like other games on the site, this game has been tested by us and run without any problems.
Happy Color Mod Apk Version v2.11.13 changes:
* Finding the final colors easier
* Improved touch of the desired area
* Displays the playback of how to paint the shape
* Optimized battery game usage
* Improved overall game performance
Interesting stages with unique gameplay
A new game called “The Stage” has been released by the company, “The Stage”. The game is a 3D shooter with a unique gameplay that changes the stage every few minutes. The stages are all different and require different strategies to complete. The game is available for purchase on Steam for $0. The game is split into four stages and the player starts with one of the four playable characters.
The first stage is a tutorial stage, the second stage is a maze stage, the third stage is a puzzle stage and the last stage is a boss stage. The game is unique because of how the player can switch between the The game takes place in a stage that is completely different from the last one. One stage may be a forest, the next may be a desert, and the next may be a volcano. The stages are all different and they all have their own unique gameplay, which is what makes the game so fun and challenging
The final conclusion is that the game is very unique in its gameplay and that it is a lot of fun to play. It is a game that will keep you entertained for hours on end, and is a great game for those who want to play something new. The game was a lot of fun and I would recommend it to anyone who likes to play games. I don’t usually play games but this one was different.
The gameplay was unique and it was a refreshing change. I will definitely be playing it again. I’ve been playing the game for a while now, and I have to say I’m hooked. The game has a unique gameplay that I haven’t seen before, and it’s really fun. The graphics are outstanding and the game is very challenging. I would recommend this game to anyone who likes a good
Player Good review
- Love the app & so well worth the money to buy to get rid of the ads. It’s very calming & relaxing with so many pictures to choose from. I do wish the color pallet is automatic without constantly clicking the next color number. But minus that I still love the app.
- This is a fun & addicting app. I love it because when you choose a color, it doesn’t color it in all at once. You have to look for them & the smaller areas can be difficult at times. Thank goodness for zoom & also, if you need it, a hint that will take you to one of the places for that color that you missed. I like looking for them to save the hints. You also get bonus pages to color & there is a daily pic & a weekly pic. All of these pics are free. Thank you for a very creative app! Calming too
- A color-by-numbers “game” – nice way to pass time, relax. Huge choice of pictures, categorized by themes like nature, animals, buildings, interiors, food, famous artworks, hobbies, people, fashion, fantasy, travel, mandalas, etc. And licensed categories such as Disney. Need hand-eye coordination & patience, but completing a picture is satisfying. Enjoy color combos, light/ shadow, drawing styles. Wish for titles/artist credits – travel pics I’m not sure of & now have fave coloring artists.
- Four stars because it’s the best coloring app I’ve tried. But another recent update brought more of the longer ads, which is frustrating. Longer ads eat up battery, leaving less time for us to use the app. I understand that the ads pay the bills, but is there an ad-free pay option? I would be willing to pay to color more and see less, or at least shorter, ads.
- this kind of game is new to me. I tried a few. I like this one best of them all!! easy and fun and relaxing!! great colors too! Thank you! Oh, and yes there are ads but again, what games don’t have them?! I just ignore them. Now I have a new phone, a note 9, it doesn’t work as well with the s pen. This is still my favorite and only one I play with. has all kinds of different pictures for everybody. No problems with the app at all.
Player Bad review
- Love this game but having the same frustrations as other users. Most frustrating is the app freezes and I can’t get it unstuck. I would gladly pay for it to not have to deal with ads if it wouldn’t freeze. Will try other brands. UPDATE: Followed advice to reboot tablet and after several days of playing there have been NO problems. Happy player here.
- I really enjoy this app, but every single night shortly after 9pm I get an alert from it. I HATE this. My friends and family know better than to reach out to me at this hour, why is a coloring app doing it? I wouldn’t mind it at noon, or anytime during the day for that matter. But quit waking me up! Very annoying! And before you tell me to turn my phone off, understand that I have elderly parents and need to leave my phone on in case of emergencies. Coloring IS NOT AN EMERGENCY.
- Love this app but over the last few days it has really slowed up. I have updated, cleared cache etc, but it takes a couple of seconds in between each tap on the screen for the color to fill. Any advice? TIA I have now uninstalled this as it was so painfully slow 🙁 Now I have reinstalled it is fine, but unfortunately I have lost all the last year’s pictures and I had done hundreds!!
- I like the app, but the ads can be annoying. Banner ads at the bottom cause the screen to freeze. The longer ads appear too frequently. Then there’s the storage issue. It saves all the things you color on your device. That adds up quickly. If you delete them, you lose progress towards the little goals. It’s fun, but the screen freeze will probably be what kills it for me.
- I have had to uninstall this app because it keeps kicking me out. Ads for hints would go back, and I couldn’t get back to the pictures. I’d try to restart my tablet, but to no avail. I will see if reinstalling helps. If not, I’ll Uninstaller this one permanently and off to any other number of coloring apps.
Features of Mod Hack Version
1. Only remove ads
2. Unlimited Tips
Version Required Blew:
|Android Version||Version numbers||Version API level||Version Release date|
|Ice Cream Sandwich||4.0 – 4.0.4||14 – 15||October 18, 2011|
|Jelly Bean||4.1 – 4.3.1||16 – 18||July 9, 2012|
|KitKat||4.4 – 4.4.4||19 – 20||October 31, 2013|
|Lollipop||5.0 – 5.1.1||21- 22||November 12, 2014|
|Marshmallow||6.0 – 6.0.1||23||October 5, 2015|
|Nougat||7.0||24||August 22, 2016|
|Nougat||7.1.0 – 7.1.2||25||October 4, 2016|
|Oreo||8.0||26||August 21, 2017|
|Oreo||8.1||27||December 5, 2017|
|Pie||9.0||28||August 6, 2018|
|Android 10||10.0||29||September 3, 2019|
|Android 11||11||30||September 8, 2020|
- Android version required: 4.0 and above
- Prices in the market (for information!): Free
- Age of Play: +7 years